Unsuspending a hold will allow your hold (if available) to be sent to your pickup library. If you designated a "suspension end date" for your hold(s), the hold will automatically unsuspend on that date. However, there may be a time when you want to unsuspend the hold yourself.
- Connect to the e-Library and login by entering your library card number and PIN.
- Forget your PIN? Call the library at 304-343-4646 or Contact Us online.
- Click on My Account.
- Click on Review My Account.
- Click on Holds.
- Select the hold(s) that you wish to suspend. To unsuspend all holds, click on "All."
- Click the Activate Selected button. The system will tell you that the record was updated.
Unsuspend A Hold.