Holds may be suspended if needed. When a hold is suspended, you will not lose your place in the list but the item will skip over you to allow others to checkout the item. When your hold reaches its "suspension end date," your hold will then be activated once again.
- Connect to the e-Library and login by entering your library card number and PIN.
- Forget your PIN? Call the library at 304-343-4646 or Contact Us online.
- Click on My Account.
- Click on Review My Account.
- Click on Holds.
- Select the hold(s) that you wish to suspend. To suspend all holds, click on "All."
- Click the Suspend Selected button.
- In the Suspension start date, enter the date you want the suspension to begin.
- In the Suspension end date, enter the date you want the hold to be unsuspended.
- Click on Suspend Selected. The system will tell you that the record was updated.
Suspend A Hold.