In "Review My Account" users can see what is on hold for them, what they have checked out and the due dates, any bills on their account and any messages to/from the library. You may sort any list in your account by clicking on the column heading of your choice.
- Connect to the e-Library and login by entering your library card number and PIN.
- Forget your PIN? Call the library at 304-343-4646 or Contact Us online.
- Click on My Account.
- Click on Review My Account.
- Click on You Owe to see what bills you have outstanding.
- Click on Checkouts to see what items you currently have checked out.
- Click on Holds to see your holds and their status. Any holds that are ready to be picked up will display at the top of the page.
- Click on Requests to display messages from the library and/or responses to any requests you have sent to the library using the I Need Material, Contact Us, or Change My Address sections of the e-Library.
Review your account.