You may display messages that you have sent to the library via the e-Library features and also see the responses from the library.
- Connect to the e-Library and login by entering your library card number and PIN.
- Forget your PIN? Call the library at 304-343-4646 or Contact Us online.
- Click on My Account.
- Click on Review My Account.
- You may then click on "Requests" on the "Account Summary" tab or go directly to the "Requests" tab itself.
- Click "View" to see the request as well as any library response to the request.
- If you want to delete the request/response, choose "Cancel." The Request will no longer be available.
View my requests/library messages.