Items may be renewed in the e-Library. Items may be renewed once on or before their due date. If items are overdue, you cannot renew online.
- Connect to the e-Library and login by entering your library card number and PIN.
- Forget your PIN? Call the library at 304-343-4646 or Contact Us online.
- Click on My Account.
- Click on Renew My Materials. (If you want to sort the list, you will need to click on Review My Account, choose Checkouts, and follow the on-screen information.)
- To renew specific items, click on Renew Selected Items and then click in the check box to the left of the titles you would like to renew.
- To renew all items, click on Renew All.
- Click on Renew Selected Items.
- The system will let you know if your item(s) were renewed or not. If they were renewed, it will tell you the new due date.
- Click OK to exit the renewal process.